Triggers
Dancing machine

Post by Triggers »

“You’re not a big fish. You’re not even a fish.”

8-D
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

DO you think that guy tries to be deliberately abusive as some sort of stress test on the interviewees?

I don't think many people get interviewed like that in real life :D

Did you see him dismissing a proffered handshake from one of the Apprentices? I think it was Baggs.
Triggers
Dancing machine

Post by Triggers »

Flossie wrote:DO you think that guy tries to be deliberately abusive as some sort of stress test on the interviewees?

I don't think many people get interviewed like that in real life :D

Did you see him dismissing a proffered handshake from one of the Apprentices? I think it was Baggs.

I thought Claude Litner#'s interviewing technique was quite outragious at times. He had an attitude that most people wouldn't accept but I think for the purposes of the programme it all had to be a bit 'pantomime."
Further to our suspicions that all is not as it seems with regard to Stuart, I read that he wasn't invited back for the final task :o

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/12008388
Anna
Analytical Hubster

Post by Anna »

But that nutty woman Melissa Cohen has been - and with the same short blond hairstyle she had on the show, rather than the brunette bob she had on the 'You're Fired' programme, which makes me wonder when the final's filmed.
Giz

Post by Giz »

The final is filmed at the end of the tasks as shown, but they film two endings with each finalist being hired, then both finalists work for Lord Tate of Lyle for six months (on probabtion if you like) after that one is chosen and that is the ending that gets aired
Triggers
Dancing machine

Post by Triggers »

So the ultimate winner is not decided by their success in the final task but by how they fare during this probationary stint with "Lord Tate of Lyle" (good name :D ) I did not know that!

Hello Giz, I hope all is well :wave2:
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

Anna wrote:But that nutty woman Melissa Cohen has been - and with the same short blond hairstyle she had on the show, rather than the brunette bob she had on the 'You're Fired' programme, which makes me wonder when the final's filmed.
Well Melissa hadn't seen herself in action on the telly at that point and realised what a complete disaster she is in every department. Now she wishes to dissociate herself from her former self, and with good reason.
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

Giz wrote:The final is filmed at the end of the tasks as shown, but they film two endings with each finalist being hired, then both finalists work for Lord Tate of Lyle for six months (on probabtion if you like) after that one is chosen and that is the ending that gets aired
Wow, so all that crying and emotional outpouring is just acting by the candidates ?

I am very suspicious of this. Does this info come from a reliable source?
Anna
Analytical Hubster

Post by Anna »

There's a thread about this on Digi Spy with some links. Apparently some of the info comes from Saira Khan.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/show ... ?t=1412408
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... burst.html

And some new stuff focusing on how Stella nearly fluffed it.
Anna
Analytical Hubster

Post by Anna »

That's quite a humorous piece of writing, for the Mail.

Return to “Apprentice 2010”